Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Earn Money By Sending SMS - New Site!!!!!

Im Saying about a new site that give you money
(10p per SMS) for sending sms without much
restrictions as ultoo.com
First You hav to register at
http://www.wayforsms.com/ and start messaging...
Trick For PC
1.Install Tamper Data addon on mozilla.
2.Start Tamper
3.Enter a number, msg and click Send Button.
4.Edit the mobile number field ie,text Number by
all ur mobile numbers seperated with ;
(semicolon)
DON'T ASK WILL IT WORK??
TRY YOURSELF......

4 comments:

  1. msge not send...........bt like this post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its working for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    My web-site; Achat tweet pas cher

    ReplyDelete