Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fast And Amazing Trick For Mob And Pc for youtube

                                           


[1]Java enable support
[2]Youtube streaming in pc
[3]Resume support
[4]Youtube hd video download option In pc
[5]Ssl support
[6]Big file download support. .
Here is trick==>

 Create New Satting in ur mob And Firefox [pc]
  but it work greaty in opera in up east 
Apn-WWW for vodaphone ,airtelgprs.com for airtel

Proxy1-50.117.115.158

proxy2-BangTunnel.com

port-80

H.page-203.115.112.5
Enjoyy~~both r working great.........

3 comments:

  1. Not working...........?kuch to si dal de mere bhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhai ye dono 100% work kerti hai i m also use first proxy.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    Feel free to visit my web site: fenetre pvc avec volet roulant integre

    ReplyDelete